Proverbs for Those Standing on God’s Promises Ephesians 6:14
Want to know something interesting? Standing for a righteous thing has the same elements regardless of what that thing is. I’m glad we have a one-size-fits-all-God for all of our needs. These are my proverbs, what are yours?
- God’s timing is the most overlooked part of a miracle. Coincidence is just God doing two things at once.
- You’ll never have a better opportunity to know God, than in an extended trial.
- God steps in when it is only Him-possible.
- There is no better place to be than in the center lane of God’s will – regardless of the situation.
- You can be powerful or you can be pitiful, but not both (Joyce Meyer).
- Time is just as much a part of faith as trust is. You are not missing out on the best years of your life!
- If our focus is on our desire more than God, we may only get what we wish for.
- You can’t pass on more than you have. So have God as your guide.
- Somebody’s got to get on the Cross – and you are elected.
- You can take your eyes off of Jesus, but He’ll never take His eyes off of you.
- Things to do today: Pick yourself up; dust yourself off; start a new day.
- Walk in the light He gives you: walk too fast and you outrun His protection, walk too slowly and you’ll miss out on His growth.
- No matter what happens here on earth, God still sits on His throne in heaven.
- Every knee shall bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Miracle = (faith x time)/righteousness. Works every time!
- Time is more about completion than ticking. You wouldn’t want a half-baked answer from God!
- Endurance is measured by how much God holds you up.
- Standing is more from a made-up mind than it is an activity.
- It is what God does in you while you are standing that is the greater prize.
- If you “used to” stand, you weren’t standing.
- God’s not a halfway God. His requirement of His children is no less. And what we can’t do – He does.
- Walking a path only parallel to God’s is missing God’s path altogether.
- Those who have taken your stand themselves can support you. Those who only know about it are missing vital tools to help.
- Make it a spiritual battle and you are in God’s realm. Battle it out in your mind and you are in satan’s.
- Don’t fight thoughts with thoughts, fight thoughts with words (of God).
- Speaking blessing, especially when it is undeserved, is God’s way of doing things.
- Run to God with your apprehension. His direction and assurance are custom fit and can not be replaced with mere human advice.